No Bake Dark Chocolate Mint CheesecakeFrom valinkenmore 6 years ago
- 1 prepared 9-inch (6 oz.) chocolate crumb crust shopping list
- 1 2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) TOLL HOUSE® dark chocolate & mint Morsels shopping list
- 2 pkgs. (8 oz. each) 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), at room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream, divided shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- SET aside 1/2 cup morsels for ganache topping. From remaining morsels, sort out 1 tablespoon mint morsels and place in small, heavy-duty plastic bag for drizzle; set aside.
- MELT remaining morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The morsels may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15- second intervals, stirring just until smooth. Cool slightly.
- BEAT cream cheese, brown sugar, granulated sugar, 2 tablespoons cream and vanilla extract in medium mixer bowl on medium speed for 2 minutes. Add melted chocolate; continue beating for 1 minute. Spoon into crust and smooth top.
- MICROWAVE remaining 2 tablespoons cream in 1-cup glass measure on HIGH (100% power) for 20 seconds or until boiling. Add reserved 1/2 cup morsels to cream; let sit for 1 minute. Stir until smooth. Cool for 5 minutes. Spread ganache over cheesecake to within 1/4-inch of edge.
- MICROWAVE reserved mint morsels in bag on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 20 seconds; knead. Microwave at 10- to 15-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag. Drizzle over top of ganache. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating8 people
lovely recipemidgelet in Eastern loved it
Anything thst will save time at Thanksgiving is received with open arms. We have a bunch of folks and time is of the essence. Thanks.tablescape in loved it
greatpuddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it