Debs Cajun BreadFrom dmajor 7 years ago
- 1 roll breakfast sausage, mild(such as Jimmy Dean or Bryan) shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 1 can black olives, chopped shopping list
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- dash of creole or cajun seasoning shopping list
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 package brown and serve rolls cut lengthwise or 1 loaf French bread cut in half.(if using both halves, double the filling recipe) shopping list
How to make it
- Brown sausage
- Add butter, green onions, and black olives and cook one minute longer.
- Pour mixture into a large bowl.
- Add cream cheese and seasoning
- Refrigerate until ready to put together and serve
- Before serving, Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place rolls side by side on a baking pan.
- If using french bread, place on cookie or baking pan.(I have a cooking stone and place it on that to cook)
- Spread mixture over each roll or on french bread half.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake until golden brown(about 10 to 12 minutes)
- serve warm