Disappearing Oreo Cookie CakeFrom victoriaregina 4 years ago
- chocolate-Covered oreo cookie Cake Recipe shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 pkg (2-layer size) devil's food chocolate cake mix shopping list
- 4 Squares Bakers semi-sweet baking chocolate shopping list
- 1/4 Cup (1/2 stick) butter, cut up shopping list
- 1 pkg. (8oz) Philadelphia cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 Cup sugar shopping list
- 2 Cups Thawed Cool Whip whipped topping shopping list
- 12 Oreo chocolate Sandwich cookies, coarsely crushed. shopping list
How to make it
- 10 minutes cool time
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare and bake cake mix as directed on package in two 9 inch round baking pans. Cool 5 min. remove from pans. Cool completely on wire racks.
- Microwave chocolate and butter in small microwaveable bowl on high 2 min or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Cool 5 min.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping & crushed oreo's. Place 1 cake layer, top-side down on serving plate. Spread top of layer evenly with cream cheese mixture. cover with remaining cake layer, top side up. Spoon chocolate glaze over top of the cake. Let stand until set.
- Sore in refrigeratorand put a lock on the door!
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookvictoriaregina USA, VA
The Rating14 people
oh yes this cake will not last in my house of 7 either lol ^_^hunnee in Nanaimo loved it
Sounds very yummie and looks delish. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Bring me a piece please!jett2whit in Union City loved it