Skinny Pumpkin Vegan BrowniesFrom jo_jo_ba 7 years ago
- 15 oz canned pumpkin puree shopping list
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 1-6 ounce cup Source fat free plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/ 2 cup demerara sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 tbsp pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups "Just Like Sugar" Sweetener (or granulated sugar) shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 F, lightly grease or line a 9" square pan.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, applesauce, yogurt, demerara sugar, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice until well blended.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk "Just Like Sugar", flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt together.
- Add flour mixture to the wet ingredients and combine gently.
- Spread evenly in the prepared pan.
- Bake 20-30 minutes. Allow to fully cool before slicing.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!