Sausage GravyFrom tuilelaith 6 years ago
How to make it
- Brown the sausage, the onions, with the pepper added, until well cooked.
- Stir in the flour until the meat mixture look mostly dry.
- You may need a little more or a little less.
- Once it looks dryish, add the milk and the other set of pepper.
- Let this cook, stir now and then, until it boils and has thickened.
- Serve over biscuits of your choice!!!
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooktuilelaith Columbia, MO
The Rating10 people
Sounds gr8! FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
I've been looking for this recipe.Thank you for saven me.I'll even give this to my daughter as well.Thank you so much.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
I'm originally from the south, the south of California and I LOVE biscuits and gravy. Thanks for this fine recipe.sosousme in Santa Rosa loved it