Sun Maid Raisin Oatmeal CookiesFrom valinkenmore 5 years ago
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- I teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- I teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 cups rolled oats, uncooked shopping list
- 1 cup Sun-Maid Raisins* shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, white sugar, egg and vanilla; beat until well blended; set aside.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add to butter mixture; mix well. Stir in oats and raisins. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake in upper third of oven at 350 degrees F for 12 minutes. Remove from cookie sheets; cool on wire racks.
- *(Note: This recipe calls for Sun-Maid Baking Raisins. If your raisins aren't soft, you can plump them for a few minutes in warm water and drain well before using in the recipe.)
- Makes 3 dozen cookies
- DIABETIC CONVERSION (Thanks Spinach 1948)
- Use margarine instead of butter
- Use Splenda Brown Sugar Substitute for brown sugar
- Use sugar substitute for sugar.
- If watching cholesterol, use Egg Beaters instead of egg - 1/4 cup
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating9 people
how can you miss with this wonderful cookie. Everybody loves cookies. Thanks for the recipe.tablescape in loved it
Perfect, I bk'd & sv'd this to make for my brother-n-law, he will absolutely gobble the whole batch, I might have one or two... if he'll let me!!:) HIGH FIVE!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Wonderful!victoriaregina in USA loved it