Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin CheesecakeFrom dutchie326 4 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups graham crumbs shopping list
- 5 Tbsp. butter, melted shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. sugar shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 3- 8oz.pkgs. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup canned pumpkin shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. allspice shopping list
- whipped cream shopping list
How to make it
- Mix crust ingredients together, just till coated and crumbly.
- Press onto the bottom and 2/3 up the sides of an 8" springform pan. Bake for 5 min. at 350. Set aside.
- Combine cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl, mix until smooth with an electric mixer. add pumpkin eggs, and spices, beat till smooth and creamy
- . Pour into the crust. Bake for 60-70 min. or till the top turns a bit darker
- Remove from oven and allow to come to room temperature, then refrigerate.
- After it has thoroughly chilled, remove the pan sides and cut. Serve with whipped cream.
The Cookdutchie326 Parker, PA
The Rating8 people
Thank-you for sharing this lovely
"5"FORK!!!!! Pumpkin Cheesecake~
I look forward to trying it during the 'Holidays'~
~*~mjcmcook~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
wow, terrific!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Mmmmmm tasty! Pumpkin pie is not a favorite but I might be able to handle a pumpkin cheesecake :)jett2whit in Union City loved it