Polish Cucumber Salad - MizeriaFrom lor 6 years ago
- 2 medium or 1 large cucumber, washed, peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 medium sweet onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 container sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 lemon, squeezed shopping list
- NOTE: Do not use the pre-squeezed bottled lemon juice. shopping list
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped dill shopping list
How to make it
- Peel and thinly slice cucumber.
- Place in a colander, sprinkle with salt and allow to drain for half an hour.
- Rinse under cold water, drain in colander then dry on paper towels.
- Add thinly sliced onions to cucumber and gently toss.
- Arrange cucumber, onion mixture in a dish.
- Prepare the dressing with sour cream and lemon juice and pour it over the cucumber and onion.
- Stir gently.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with dill just before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 7
- JABNJENN Nowhere, Us
- angelarmck Scotland, Uk
- Aniola Nowhere, Us
- puddlewonderful Beverly Hills Adjacent, CA
- gwencampbell Chula Vista, CA
- jolielives The Catskill Plateau , NY
- henrie Savannah, GA
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- quaziefly ALL POINTS
- unicorn4 Melbourne, AU
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooklor Toronto, Canada
The Rating8 people
Yummy!luv cucumber salad thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Love this one, love cucumbers and sour cream, you have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
lovely recipe!midgelet in Eastern loved it