Simple Egg Salad-elegantFrom jolielives 7 years ago
- 1 egg (Hard Boiled, Shelled. I Boiled For 11 Minutes then Soaked in Cold water for 5) shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons dried chives shopping list
- Dash of sea salt shopping list
- Pinch of dried basil shopping list
- 3 cherry tomatoes (Washed & Cut 1 in 1/2) shopping list
- 5 Shelled pistachios shopping list
- 6 capers shopping list
- 4 Strips roasted pepper (Pimento) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon my Balsamic honey vinaigrette shopping list
How to make it
- While Hard Boiled Egg is Whole, sprinkle a little Sea Salt all over it.
- Roll Egg in Dried Chopped Chives 'till Covered Completely
- Gently, Cut Egg in Half
- Gently place into pretty dish.
- Add in 2 Whole Cherry Tomatoes & Cut 3rd into 1/2ves. Put 1 of the 1/2's into dish.
- Dust Tomatoes with Basil.
- Sprinkle the Pistachios over the Salad
- Gently put the Capers into the Salad.
- Place the Roasted Pimentos Slices over the Eggs.
- Drizzle the teaspoon over the Egg Salad.
- GR must be full. I've fed it a photo & it's eaten it 6 times but it won't swallow:(
- Folks, I've tried to download 4 Photos for the last hour & have "No Image" to show for it
The Cookjolielives The Catskill Plateau , NY
The Rating9 people
Sound like you made a winner!! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
WOW! a treat! five forky!goodeat in Benton loved it
nice!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it