Amish Five Minute Peanut Butter FudgeFrom lanabade 6 years ago
How to make it
- Use an 8 X 8 non-stick pan or dish
- (use glass in microwave)
- Melt butter in a glass dish in microwave
- remove from microwave and add all other ingrediants.
- Stir together and pour into prepared dish.
- Place in fridge for at leasst 2 hours.
- Cut and enjoy!
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooklanabade Goshen, NJ
The Rating8 people
I'm going to make this right now!! Thanks!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Awesome! Will definitely make this! I just can't seem to make cooked fudge turn out right...appreciate the message you sent to alert me to this recipe...^5
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Mmmmm I love peanut butter :)jett2whit in Union City loved it