Chinese Baby Back RibsFrom warsawnan 6 years ago
- 2 racks of baby back ribs shopping list
- Rub: shopping list
- 2 c. dark brown sugar shopping list
- 2 T. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 3 tsp. 5-spice powder shopping list
- zest of 1 lime, 1 orange & 1 lemon shopping list
- Braising liquid: shopping list
- 2 c. unsweetened pineapple juice shopping list
- juice of 1 lime, 1 orange & 1 lemon shopping list
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Mix rub ingredients together well. Place 2 rib racks in large roasting pan. Cover completely with rub mixture. Cover pan with foil and refrigerate 4 hours or overnight (I rub my ribs the day before I want to make them).
- When ready to cook, bring ribs to room temperature. Pour in braising liquid and cover tightly with foil. Bake in preheated, 250-degree oven, for 4 hours.
- Remove from oven. Set rib rack on platter, and pour braising liquids from roasting pan to large sauce pan. Return ribs to roasting pan, bone side up, and place back in oven. Boil the braising liquids, stirring frequently, until reduced by half and thickened into a sauce (about 20 minutes).
- Brush the bone side of rib racks with sauce and broil for about 3 minutes keeping an eye on them so the sauce doesn't burn. Flip ribs over and brush sauce well over ribs. Broil for 3 to 4 minutes.
The Cookwarsawnan Warsaw, IN
The Rating10 people
I just love ribs and these would be good!!! five forky!goodeat in Benton loved it
Me too, with 5 more forks :>)trinii in HAWTHORNE loved it
I like the sound of these! thanks!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it