Peanut Butter And Chocolate Chip BreadFrom snowcat17 7 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt (I used kosher salt and found it added just the right amount of saltiness, I think table salt might have made it too salty) shopping list
- 4 teaspoons baking powder (level, not heaping) shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups (whole) milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (I used smooth "all natural style" but I'm sure crunchy would be great too) shopping list
- 1/2 c. semi-sweet chocalate chips (heaping) shopping list
- a pinch of instant espresso powder (the coffee enhances the chocolate flavor) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Combine dry ingredients. Add milk and peanut butter and chocolate chips and stir gently until well combined. Pour into a greased 8x4x3-inch loaf pan. Bake for approximately 50 minutes (oven times may vary).
- Yields 1 loaf.
- Written by Deb on August 3, 2005 02:08 AM
The Cooksnowcat17 Milwaukee, WI
The Rating5 people
How can this not be good. It sure seems easy enough, huh. Thanks for doing all the work getting the recipe. I'll try to get it made before Thanksgiving, but no promises with the schedule ahead. Good night, dear. I hope your friend enjoys it.tablescape in loved it
I have never seen a recipe like this one and if I don't personally make it, I know my sweet sister will. She's got a family of kiddies and they'd love it. Cheers for sharing a 5 fork recipe.gullion in Glasgow loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!