4 Ingredient MarinadeFrom mrstcopper 8 years ago
How to make it
- Use a fork or wisk to gently mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Using a fork poke some holes in the meat of your choice.
- Put your meat of choice into a large ziplock bag.
- *Save about 1/4 cup asside to use on the meat as it cooks later or use some when serving.
- Pour marinade in plastic bag & allow to marinate for 20 minutes to 2 hours at room temperature. (Or longer in the frig) The longer the better!
The Cookmrstcopper MIDDLETOWN, NJ
The Rating6 people
This looks like it would be good for chicken, too. I am going to bookmark this and try it. Thank you.frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
It seems like an instant marinade - what could be faster!whuebl in Annapolis loved it
Great recipe!! I added a tsp of ginger and it was fabulous! Thanks for sharing!!jaxon in san antonio loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!