Ridiculously Easy Baked Eggs for BrunchFrom notyourmomma 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish (I use glass) with a nonstick spray.
- Line the bottom with canadian bacon slices.
- Layer swiss cheese over bacon.
- Break eggs over all.
- Drizzle cream over whites until the yolks just peek through.
- Sprinkle with salt, and be very sparing with the cayenne.
- Sprinkle a touch of tarragon over all.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Pull out and sprinkle generously with the parmesan cheese and return to oven for another 8 minutes or so.
- Cut into squares and serve.