Triple Cranberry SauceFrom valinkenmore 4 years ago
- 1 cup cranberry-juice cocktail shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 package (12-ounce) fresh or frozen cranberries, rinsed, drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup (about 2 ounces) dried cranberries shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice shopping list
How to make it
- In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, cook the cranberry-juice cocktail and sugar, stirring until the sugar dissolves.
- Add fresh and dried cranberries and cook until fresh berries pop and dried cranberries begin to plump -- 6 to 8 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in honey, zest, and allspice.
- Cool the sauce completely and transfer to a serving bowl or jar. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Serve alongside roasted turkey.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating6 people
Gosh, I love cranberries. Maybe it's because I was raised outside of Boston. Anyway, this is just the most perfect recipe to start my day off right. Thanks so much!!!tablescape in loved it
Love this too!justjakesmom in Everett loved it
Cranberries and I are BEST BUDS!!! This sounds sooo DELISH:) HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it