Baked Spinach CasseroleFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 2 10 ounce packages of frozen chopped spinach shopping list
- 1 6 ounce package of cream cheese shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons butter shopping list
- juice of 1/2 lemon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon each ground pepper and nutmeg shopping list
- 1 can artichokes drained and cut up shopping list
How to make it
- Cook spinach and drain...squeeze dry.
- Beat cream cheese, melted butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper, and nutmeg.
- Add to hot spinach, and mix well.
- Spray casserole w/vegetable spray.
- Place artichokes in casserole and spoon spinach over. cover with
- foil and punch a few holes in the foil to let steam escape.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating9 people
luv th lemon additin hanks hgh5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I love spinach, great recipe.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Nice Casserolehungrybear in Miner loved it
Comfort Foods769 members
Vegetarian Food Lover423 members
Casserole Comfort130 members
Popeyes Paradise A Spinach Place66 members
Delicious Foods39 members
The Way To A Mans Heart61 members
Easy And Delicious86 members
Spinach Lovers Unite64 members