Lip Smacking Loin ChopsFrom dugger 10 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Coat baking dish, large enough to hold the chops in a sigle layer, with non stick cooking spray.
- 3. Place chops in dish, top each in this order. Slice of onion, slice of lemon, tbsp of barbeque sauce or ketchup, two tablespoons of brown sugar.. See Photo
- 4. Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for an hour.
- 5. Remove from oven, carefully pick the lemon rind off of each chop. Serve immediately.
The Cookdugger Crestwood (suburb Of Louisville), US
The Rating9 people
I can't believe someone else has had these chops. My stepmomma Joyce made these all the time and we loved them as kids. There is just something to be said about the lemon and onion bbq sauce combination as it roasts. These are awesome, thanks so m...morenotyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
I make them this way too! I use a little more barbecue sauce than you, but the onions and lemon really make this dish. I use the brown sugar too.grandmacooks in Somewhere In loved it
Hmmm.. Your wife must be amazing cook.kingofallassholes in Saint Joseph loved it