Spinach Parmesan LinguineFrom abbott41 6 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 package ( 16-oz ) linguine shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 1 package ( 10-oz ) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained shopping list
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 2 Tbs. cream cheese shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 cup ( 4-oz ) shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- ½ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a saucepan over medium-high heat, bring broth to a boil. Add onion and garlic. Reduce heat; cook, un-covered, for 5 minutes. Stir in spinach; cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the milk, cream cheese, salt and pepper; stir until cheese is melted, drain linguine and place in a serving bowl. Add sauce and toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan and mozzarella cheese; toss to coat.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookabbott41 Boston, MA
The Rating7 people
I WANT NOW!!! Just 2 more ing. and this will be paired with chicken roasted for supper Sunday!!! HIGH FIVE FORKSSS!!! Gosh, I'm hungry 4 this....snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
Great post.wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Spinach! I love this and you cook so good.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it