CAJUN CHRISTMAS MIXFrom cuzpat 5 years ago
- 2 cans smoke flavored almonds shopping list
- 6 c. Kellogg's Crispex shopping list
- 1 c. Goldfish Parmesan crackers shopping list
- 1/4 c. butter shopping list
- 1 tbsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp cajun seasonings shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. paprika shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. thyme shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. Tabasco shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. In a large, shallow roasting pan, combine almonds, cereal, and Gold fish crackers. Melt butter and stir in seasonings. Pour over almond mixture and toss to coat. Bake 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes. Spread on paper towel to cool. Store in an air-tight container. 9 cups.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating6 people
Great recipe!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
luv these kicked-up goodies high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Great recipe and high fives to you and have a safe and happy holidays!!!
Bakermanrooster--Richardbakermanrooster in Wichita loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!