Rich and Fudgy BrowniesFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- ¾ cup salted butter shopping list
- 4 oz unsweetened chocolate shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 300g silken tofu shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- ½ cup dark cocoa shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- ½ cup sweet rice flour shopping list
- 1 cup jumbo semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease the bottom only of a 9x13" pan.
- In a saucepan set over low heat, melt butter and chocolate.
- Add sugars, stirring well to combine. Return the mixture to the heat briefly, until warm and shiny but not bubbling.
- Meanwhile, puree tofu with vanilla, cocoa, and salt. Add the hot butter and sugar mixture, stirring until smooth.
- Sift together baking powder and flours in a small bowl, then stir into the tofu mixture.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Bake 30 minutes, then chill completely before cutting.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating6 people
Oh, YUM!!!!!!!! HIGH FIVE!chefelaine in Muskoka loved it
Great Brownie! Thanks.maureenlaw in ST LOUIS loved it
Never thought to put tofu in brownies! can't wait to try this one! Thanks for sharing :)aluminum_chef in Montreal loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!