Jello CakeFrom brinton 5 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare cake according to package directions and allow to cool completely.
- Poke the top with a fork
- Prepare jello per package directions
- Pour the jello slowly over the cake, allowing it to absorb into the cake. If you pour to fast all the jello will end up on the bottom of the pan instead of in the cake.
- Chill the cake for at least an hour, but more is better -- to set the jello
- When the cake is set, frost with de-frosted cool whip and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookbrinton Santa Fe, NM
The Rating6 people
This is truely a yummy taste treat. We love it with strawberry jello but have used other flavors also. this cake even handles sugarfree jello well with lite cool whip. You have put me in the mood for this so am off to the kitchen to whip one up. Tha...moremodmom50 in Lawrence loved it
I've had this many times at work lunches. It's always a favorite when someone makes it for one of the special lunches.
It's quick, easy and delicious!!!
thepiggs in loved it
You know, I can just imagine this would be good with a good chocolate cake and cherry jello!
Those flavors go together quite well.thepiggs in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!