Peach Cobbler MuffinsFrom choclytcandy 4 years ago
- 2 firm peaches, peeled and sliced (do not cut into chunks because they shrivel during baking) shopping list
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tbs baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 4 tbs butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup oil shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- cinnamon (for dusting) shopping list
- Optional: make a cinnamon sugar for dusting shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel and slice the peaches into 6 slices per peach.
- Sift together the dry ingredients. Make a well in the center. Add the butter, oil, milk, and vanilla.
- Blend by hand. Spoon the batter into a wax paper-lined 12-unit muffin pan. Insert peach wedges (2 per muffing). Dust freely with cinnamon.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until the center of each muffin is resistant to touch.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
The Rating10 people
I love peach cobbler, can't wait to try these!!m2googee in Tomball loved it
WIW!!! I am getting hungry,,, This deserves another 'Award... The 'HIGH FIVE FORKS!!!! Great one:)snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
great post!midgelet in Eastern loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Cookbook Reviews148 members
Comfort Foods769 members
Southern Essentials223 members
Grandma Junes Kitchen85 members
Southern Cooks553 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Good Down Home Southern Food194 members
Sweet Suite159 members