Sour cream chickenFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 1 c (8oz) reduced-fat sour cream shopping list
- 2 Tbs. minced chives shopping list
- 2 Tbs lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tsp celery salt shopping list
- 2 tsp paprika shopping list
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 small garlic clove,minced shopping list
- 1-1/4 c seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (2 to 3 lbs.) cut up and skin removed shopping list
- 2 Tbs butter,melted shopping list
How to make it
- In shallow bowl,combine first seven ingredients. Place bread crumbs in seperate shallow bowl. Coat chicken with sour cream mixture,then coat with bread crumbs.
- Arrange chicken on rack in foil-lined 15x10x1" baking pan.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 30 mins. Drizzle with butter;bake 15 to 20 mins more or till juices run clear.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating8 people
YUM! LOVE this one,wish I had some now,don't feel like cooking tonight.5 Forks!lanabade in Goshen loved it
Sounds delicious and EASY! ;')justjakesmom in Everett loved it
YUMMY!!!a1patti in Salem loved it