Lemon CrinklesFrom rodeogirl73 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl empty contents of cake mix box.
- Beat egg slightly then add to mix in bowl.
- Add Cool-Whip.
- Mix together until well blended.
- (The dough mixture will be very sticky.)
- Using 2 teaspoons, scoop a slightly rounded teaspoon of dough, then use second teaspoon to slip the dough off into powdered sugar.
- Completely cover dough with powdered sugar and then place on baking sheet about 2" apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Cookie should be firm and have a 'dry' appearance in the 'cracks' on top.
- If not, continue baking and check at 1 minute intervals.
- When done, remove from oven and allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes. Remove to wire rack to finish cooling.
- (If underbaked, cookies will be very flat and chewy.)
- For a fun holiday cookie use a Red Velvet cake mix with the addition of a few drops of peppermint flavoring.
- Try this recipe with chocolate fudge or a strawberry cake mix.
- If you like spice cookies use a spice cake mix with the vanilla flavored Cool-Whip.
- A white cake mix with the addition of a couple drops of almond flavoring make an elegant special occasion cookie.
The Cookrodeogirl73 Tacoma, WA
The Rating4 people
Great recipe I have had simular cookies. I know I'll like these.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
WOW, isn't this a really different recipe. I sure have to try it out as the cookies sound very good. 5 forksbrianna in loved it
Sounds like a great recipe! :)a1patti in Salem loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!