Simple Honey Lemon ChickenFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
How to make it
- Sprinkle all surfaces of the chicken quarters with the coarse salt, lemon pepper and lemon zest.
- Coat completely with olive oil.
- Lay in an open roasting pan in a single layer, not crowded, skin side up.
- Dribble honey over all the visiible skin surfaces.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Rest for 5-10 minutes for juices to redistribute (tented with foil).
- Serve with rice pilaf. (garlic sauteed spinach with red pepper flakes is a great side addition, too)
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating3 people
Sticky honey lemony goodness! I had four thighs and I threw some little red potatoes that I cut in half in the mix. Heated up the honey a little bit in the microwave to make for easier drizzling. I cooked mine for 50 minutes. Put this in IMI on 1...morefrankieanne in Somewhere loved it
wow... can't wait to try this... lemon and honey....five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Yummy!pleclare in Framingham loved it