Simple Honey Lemon ChickenFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
How to make it
- Sprinkle all surfaces of the chicken quarters with the coarse salt, lemon pepper and lemon zest.
- Coat completely with olive oil.
- Lay in an open roasting pan in a single layer, not crowded, skin side up.
- Dribble honey over all the visiible skin surfaces.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Rest for 5-10 minutes for juices to redistribute (tented with foil).
- Serve with rice pilaf. (garlic sauteed spinach with red pepper flakes is a great side addition, too)
People Who Like This Dish 16
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating3 people
Yummy!pleclare in Framingham loved it
wow... can't wait to try this... lemon and honey....five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
Sticky honey lemony goodness! I had four thighs and I threw some little red potatoes that I cut in half in the mix. Heated up the honey a little bit in the microwave to make for easier drizzling. I cooked mine for 50 minutes. Put this in IMI on 1...morefrankieanne in Somewhere loved it