Simple Honey Lemon ChickenFrom notyourmomma 5 years ago
How to make it
- Sprinkle all surfaces of the chicken quarters with the coarse salt, lemon pepper and lemon zest.
- Coat completely with olive oil.
- Lay in an open roasting pan in a single layer, not crowded, skin side up.
- Dribble honey over all the visiible skin surfaces.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Rest for 5-10 minutes for juices to redistribute (tented with foil).
- Serve with rice pilaf. (garlic sauteed spinach with red pepper flakes is a great side addition, too)