Fluffy Cheesecake From Lubys CafeteriaFrom debbie919 6 years ago
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups sugar shopping list
- 1 cup butter or margarine, room temp. shopping list
- 1/2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract (I used a little more) shopping list
- 1 pint whipping cream, whipped shopping list
- 2 graham cracker pie crusts shopping list
- graham cracker crumbs for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Cream together the first three ingredients until fluffy.
- Blend in lemon juice, and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the whipped cream until well blended.
- Divide between the two crusts and sprinkle top with graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate at least 3 to 4 hours before serving.
- Cook time is the chill time.
- Instead of the 2 crusts, I made my own crust in a 13x9 pan and made one big cheesecake.
The Cookdebbie919 Manahawkin, NJ
The Rating6 people
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
love those kind of recipes!midgelet in Eastern loved it
I luv Lubys food use to be lubys Cafeteria in Bartlesville Okla had fantastic food. thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!