Chicken In Balsamic VinegarFrom juels 5 years ago
- 4 chicken thighs shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 3/4 cup red wine shopping list
- 3 tbsp. white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tbsp. oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp. butter shopping list
- 4 small onions, or 6 shallots, chopped shopping list
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 tbsp. fresh thyme, or 1 tbsp. dried shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Using a sharp knife, make a few slits in the skin/flesh of the chicken. Rub the chicken with the minced garlic and place in a nonmetallic dish.
- Pour the wine and white wine vinegar over the chicken and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and marinade in the fridge overnight.
- Remove the chicken pieces with the slotted spoon; reserve the marinade.
- Heat the oil and butter in a skillet. Add the onions and cook for about 5 minutes, or until soft.
- Add the chicken to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes, turning, until browned on both sides. Reduce the heat and add half of the reserved marinade. Cover and cook for about 20 minutes, adding more marinade when necessary.
- When the chicken is tender, add the balsamic vinegar and thyme, and cook for 4 more minutes.
- Serve chicken with cooked polenta or rice.
The Cookjuels Clayton, NC
The Rating8 people
Yummmo!! Looks great!
TerryRterryr in Vallejo loved it
LOVE IT.......thanks for sharing.....NICE PICTURE OF IT ALSO
Have a Happy New Yeargrizzlybear in loved it
OH YES!!!!a1patti in Salem loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!