My Family Receipe Easy Chicken SaladFrom lanabade 7 years ago
- 1 rotissorie chicken or turkey breast/cut into chunks,skin removed. shopping list
- 4-6 stalks of celery chopped shopping list
- 6-8 radishes,sliced (OPTIONAL) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon onion powder shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 cups Hellman's mayonase shopping list
- fresh ground black pepper & salt to taste shopping list
- 1 tsp. mustard powder shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients very well
- Stir in chicken chunks.
- NOTE:I also roast chicken breasts with olive oil,salt,and pepper,then remove skin and bones and cut into chunks sometimes if I have time.
- Serve over tomatoe halved or with grape tomatoes.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cooklanabade Goshen, NJ
The Rating14 people
Yes, this is most definitely a 5 fork Chicken Salad recipe. Thank you for sharing.lor in Toronto loved it
chicken salad in any form is always a favorite. Thanks for sharing this one. A 5 from me and a thanks to your family.tablescape in loved it
A great salad. Definately I will be making to alot.
Hi 5 Should be a 10.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it