SEAFOOD ENCHILADASFrom superfoodman 4 years ago
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1 can mild green chilies shopping list
- Dash of nutmeg shopping list
- Several dashes of hot sauce shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. frozen spinach, thawed and drained shopping list
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. frozen crab shopping list
- 1 (4 1/2 oz.) can shrimp shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup grated monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 8 corn tortillas shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl, stir together soup, onion, chilies, hot sauce, nutmeg and
- black pepper. In another bowl, use half the soup mixture, spinach,
- fish and 1 cup cheese; set aside. Wrap tortillas in paper towel,
- microwave 30-60 seconds. Place 1/3 cup fish mixture in each
- tortilla, roll up. Place seam side down in greased 9x13 inch pan.
- Stir milk into remaining soup mixture. Pour over enchiladas.
- Cover, bake in 400 degree oven for 12-14 minutes. Sprinkle with
- remaining cheese. Lower heat to 350F and continue baking until
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cooksuperfoodman Metropolis, IL
The Rating8 people
Yummyhungrybear in Miner loved it
This is great.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
So, while you are 'flying' around stop over with these... hahah Good one super!! HIGH FIVE FORKS!!! :)snowcat17 in Milwaukee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!