Peanut Butter PieFrom alaskanmom 9 years ago
- 1 package(8oz) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2/3 Cup peanut butter, ( I do use one cup, it just depends on how peanut buttery you want it) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. milk shopping list
- 2 Cups confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1 carton(12oz) frozen whipped topping thawed shopping list
- 2 graham cracker crusts, 9 inches each shopping list
- dry roasted peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese, peanut butter & milk until smooth.
- gradually beat in confectioners' sugar.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into crusts.
- Cover & refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Sprinkle with peanuts