Irish Baked Pasta with Cheese and StoutFrom minitindel 7 years ago
- 3 -teaspoons Kerrygold Irish butter or just butter shopping list
- 2 -teaspoons chopped shallots shopping list
- 3/4 -cup Guinness beer shopping list
- 2- cups heavy cream shopping list
- 1/2- cup Kerrygold Irish swiss cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/2- cup Kerrygold Vintage cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 1/2- cup Dubliner cheese, grated shopping list
- 3 1/2 -cups clover-shaped pasta (if available), cooked and cooled shopping list
- 3/4- cup plain bread crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Butter a 9x13-inch baking dish or six 6-ounce ramekins.
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt 1 teaspoon of the butter.
- Add the shallots and cook until soft, but not browned, about 3 minutes.
- Add the Guinness and cook until reduced by half, about 5 minutes. Add the cream and cook until reduced by half, about 5 minutes more.
- Remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Melt remaining 2 teaspoons of butter.
- In a bowl, combine the cooked pasta, cheese, and cream mixture. Pour into prepared pan or ramekins.
- Top with bread crumbs and spoon melted butter over the top
- . Bake for 30 minutes, until bread crumbs are lightly browned and sauce is bubbling.
- serves 6
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating14 people
Simple and delicious.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
This is great! high 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
luvin the Irish sounds perfect thaks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!