Applesauce-raisin Snack Cake - DiabeticFrom spinach1948 4 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 2 cups raisins shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- ½ tsp. salt shopping list
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- ½ cup vegetable oil shopping list
- ¼ cup granulated sugar substitute shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 350 F.
- Place raisins and water in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let stand 5 minutes. Drain raisins, discarding water.
- Combine flour and next 3 ingredients, stirring well. Set aside. Combine applesauce and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Add flour mixture to applesauce mixture, stirring until blended; fold in raisins. Pour batter into 13-inch x 9-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350 F. for 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 10 minutes; remove from pan, and let cool completely on wire rack. Yield: 12
- Diabetic recipe.
- Serving size 1 slice
- Nutritional Values: Calories per serving: 192, Fat: 8g, Cholesterol: 28mg, Sodium: 163mg, Carbohydrate: 30g Fiber: 1g, protein: 3g
- Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit. 1 fat
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating6 people
YUM YUM ED GOOD ONE !!!!
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Another yum!!pleclare in Framingham loved it
A nice snack. Love raisins.
See Applesauce Raisin Snack Cake Diabetic for more.pointsevenout in Athens loved it
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Low Carbs18 members
Diabetic And Or Lowcarb119 members
101 A Diabetic Low Carb Place158 members
Diet Recipes12 members
A Fruity World45 members
Cakes Of Any Type142 members
Quick N Easy Dishes39 members
Diabetic Friendly Recipes43 members
Brunch Bunch38 members