Crockpot Baked Beans with SausageFrom karlyn255 5 years ago
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, drained shopping list
- 1 can (15 ounces) small red beans, drained shopping list
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) great northern beans, drained shopping list
- 8 to 12 ounces smoked sausage, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups ketchup shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup maple syrup shopping list
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed shopping list
- 2 tablespooons prepared mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In crockpot combine beans, sausage slices, ketchup, onion, maple syrup, brown sugar, mustard, and pepper. Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 6 hours.
- Serves 8 to 10.