Chicken Salad The Way I Like ItFrom crainny 5 years ago
- 1 whole (2 halves) skinless boneless chicken breast, cooked (rotisserie or grilled will do, too) shopping list
- 1 medium carrot shopping list
- 2 stalks celery shopping list
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple shopping list
- 1/4 cup walnuts shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper (optional) shopping list
- 2-3 scallions (optional) shopping list
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 Tbsp plain yogurt shopping list
- 1 tbsp spicy mustard shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 lemon juice shopping list
- dash of sweet paprika shopping list
- fresh herbs of your choice shopping list
How to make it
- Chop or small-dice chicken and vegetables, finely chop herbs
- Toss together in a bowl
- Add condiments and seasoning, squeeze lemon juice
- Mix gently to prevent mashing.
- Serve inside the pita pocket or similar mediterranean bread.
- * Cook time is for cooking chicken, but you can buy pre-cooked one
The Cookcrainny Prattville, AL
The Rating8 people
Mmmmm I love a good chicken salad. I add golden raisins to mine.jett2whit in Union City loved it
This is delicious.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
I will sneak in the apples while my husband is not looking!!a1patti in Salem loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!