No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter BarsFrom michellem 7 years ago
How to make it
- Grease 13x9 inch baking pan
- Beat 1 1/4 cup peanut butter and butter in large bowl until creamy
- Gradually beat in 1 cup powdered sugar.
- With hands or wooden spoon,work remaining powdered sugar, graham cracker crumbs and 1/2 cups chocolate chips.
- Press evenly into prepared pan.
- smooth top with spatula
- Melt remaining peanut butter and remaining chocolate chips in saucepan over low heat stirring constantly,until smooth.
- Spread over graham cracker crust in pan.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until chocolate is firm;cut into bars. Store in refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 41
The Cookmichellem Idaho, ID
The Rating13 people
yes yes yes very very good thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I got this recipe from verybestbaking.com and I see that same one here. This recipe is work sharing. It is so easy to make. I love the taste. My kids like them also. Very easy to wrip up.pokeywinkel in Harbor Beach loved it
Printed this one out! thankslaurieg in Wilmington loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!