Pork Chops In Mushroom Cream SauceFrom sas 4 years ago
- Oven 350 degrees shopping list
- 4 1" pork chops bone in shopping list
- 8-10 oz. package of mushrooms, sliced or whole shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1 cup heavy or whipping cream shopping list
- 1 tsp fresh or dried parsley shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup of dry white wine shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet melt 1 tablespoon of butter on med high heat. Add all 4 pork chops. Fry for two minutes on each side. Remove the chops.
- Add the other tablespoon of butter and fry the mushrooms for 2 minutes. Remove the mushrooms.
- Add the wine and deglaze the skillet Add the chicken broth and cook for two minutes. Add the cream and cook for five minutes stirring. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the pork chops to the skillet. Add the mushrooms and saute for 1 minute.
- If the skillet is oven friendly you can wrap the pan tightly in aluminum foil, if not, pour the mixture into a baking dish; cover tightly and bake for one hour.
- Remove foil and bake for ten more minutes or until fork tender and the sauce thickens.
- Besides mushrooms in this dish, you can add sauteed onions, shallots,
- red peppers.
- Delicious served over buttered egg noodles.
The Cooksas Farmington, CT
The Rating8 people
yum!pleclare in Framingham loved it
This is delicious that I want to jump in the photo.
EDspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
Wonderful post!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!