Chocolate BreadFrom krumkake 8 years ago
How to make it
- Mix oil and eggs with mixer until blended together.
- Add cake mix, pudding mix and hot water.
- Continue mixing until smooth.
- Pour batter into 3 small, greased loaf pans (batter should come up a little over half of the pan depth).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 45 minutes.
- NOTE: There are many variations for this. Add chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, toffee bits, an added teaspoon of cinnamon is very good. I've never tried another flavor of pudding, but think of all the possibilties there are with that (banana, cheesecake, coconut...need I go on?) Be creative and make the bread your own flavor!
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating3 people
Sounds very easy & Oh So Good! All ingredients are in my pantry, will give this one a go tomorrow! Thanks for sharing...alaskanmom in Wasilla loved it
I've now made this twice and it's awesome! There should be a warning that it will get eaten very quickly. We ate a whole loaf in one evening...and loved every bite of it.alaskanmom in Wasilla loved it
Delightful!organicmama in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!