Smore cookieFrom bigcookiedude 5 years ago
- 2 1/4 C flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 lb butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 C packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 C granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 pkg. vanilla instant pudding shopping list
- 2 (large) eggs shopping list
- 1-2 tsp pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 C graham cracker cereal (I use Golden Grahams™) shopping list
- 1 C semi-sweet chunks shopping list
- 1 bag mini-marshmallows (5-6 for each cookie) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together first 3 ingredients into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add instant pudding, mixing well. Add eggs and vanilla extract, mixing until well blended. Scrape down sides of bowl as necessary. SLOWLY add flour, mixing well. Stir in the semi-sweet chocolate chunks and graham cracker cereal, blending well.
- I use a standard ice cream scoop (2 oz) to scoop cookie dough on to an un-greased cookie sheet. This makes a BIG cookie. You can use rounded tablespoons if you prefer.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place 5-6 mini-marshmallows on top of each cookie.
- Place oven rack on SECOND highest position. Set oven to broil (high) Return cookies to oven, broiling for 15-30 seconds, or until marshmallows are slightly toasted. (I keep the oven door open and watch the marshmallows constantly during this process to prevent over-browning.)
- Remove cookies from oven. After one minute, transfer cookies from pan to wire rack to cool.
People Who Like This Dish 14
The Cookbigcookiedude Vinton, VA
The Rating9 people
I'm diggin' it..aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
Yeah, I like cookie recipes that contain pudding mix "Was that you that posted up the chocolate chip recipe here?" was yummy. And this Smore Cookie concoction sounds like a winner..................Turtleturtle66 in Sacramento loved it
Made a batch this weekend for the nieces, gone in a heartbeat!! Great flavor!! Thanks for sharing!hooksc in Zeeland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!