Dreamsicle CookieFrom bigcookiedude 6 years ago
- 2 1/2 C flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 lb butter, at room temperature shopping list
- 3/4 C packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 C granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) Jello™ cheesecake flavored instant pudding shopping list
- 1 pkg (3 oz) Jello™ orange flavored gelatin shopping list
- 2 ( large) eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp orange extract shopping list
- 1 C white baking chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together first 3 ingredients into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a large mixer bowl, beat together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add instant pudding, then gelatin, mixing well. Add eggs and orange extract, mixing until well blended. Scrape down sides of bowl as necessary. Slowly add flour, mixing well.
- Using a standard ice cream scoop (2 oz), or rounded spoonful, drop dough on to an un-greased cookie sheet
- For 2 oz cookie, bake at 350 degrees for 16-18 minutes. For rounded tablespoon-sized cookies, bake 12-14 minutes. After one minute, transfer from pan to wire rack to cool.
The Cookbigcookiedude Vinton, VA
The Rating8 people
Sounds heavenly, will need to try this cookie and soon.
Janetjlv1023 in Plymouth loved it
Love this "5"FORK!!!!! 'Dream Cookie'~
I look forward to baking it with my
~~~SMILES~~~(^_^) all around!
~Photo~FLAGGED!!!!!mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
All I can say is...YUM! Thanks for the share...^5
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!