Cranberry Upside Down French ToastFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind shopping list
- 4 eggs slightly beaten shopping list
- 2/3 cup cranberry juice shopping list
- 8 slices thick white bread shopping list
- 8 tablespoons dried cranberries shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in casserole dish in 400 degree oven.
- Mix butter, sugar and cinnamon then sprinkle evenly in pan.
- Mix eggs and juice then dip bread in mixture soaking well.
- Arrange evenly in pan and spoon any remaining mixture on bread.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes then let stand one minute.
- Lift out sugar side up onto hot latter and serve with dried cranberries.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Sounds really good cat
so how you been???
havent heard from you in a long time
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Oh, I like that this is a casserole. Yum!misslizzi in Philadelphia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!