Pork Cube Steaks In Sour Cream GravyFrom knoxcop 7 years ago
- 4 medium pork cubed steaks, boneless shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups saltine cracker crumbs shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 2 teaspoon Mrs. Dash original seasoning--divided shopping list
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 can cream chicken soup (may sub low sodium version) shopping list
- 8 oz sour cream (may sub light version) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup veg oil shopping list
How to make it
- Place cracker crumbs and seasonings into a gallon-sized ziplock bag. Dip boneless pork cube steaks into egg, then drop into cracker crumbs. Shake well and let sit in crumb mixture while heating oil.
- In small frying pan, heat oil over med-high heat.
- Fry coated steaks until well-browned on both sides.
- Place into 11x7 Pyrex baking dish, (glass dish is preferred) that you've sprayed with non-stick spray.
- In medium bowl, mix together cream soup, sour cream, chicken broth and worcestershire. Add 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash to the cream mixture. Mix well.
- Pour cream mixture over pork steaks. Cover dish with foil. Bake in 350 oven for about 50 minutes. Remove foil and let sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.
The Cookknoxcop Knoxville, TN
The Rating8 people
Well, YEAH! I want me some of these!! NOW! lol Gonna give this a try!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Yummy!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Don't think I have ever seen pork cube steaks!!pleclare in Framingham loved it