Skinny Pesto And Angel HairFrom spinach1948 4 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 6-oz of Prince Angel Hair shopping list
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves shopping list
- ½ cup water shopping list
- 1/3 cup nonfat grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 Tbs. Wyler's chicken-Falvor Bouillon Granules shopping list
- 1 tsp. Minced garlic shopping list
- 3 Tbs. pine nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the 6 ounces of Prince Angel Hair as directed on the package.
- Combine in a blender or food processor ½ cup fresh basil leaves, rinced and drained, ½ cup water, 1/3 cup nonfat grated Parmesan cheese topping, 3 tablespoons pine nuts, 1 tablespoons Wyler's Chicken-Flavor Bouillon Granules and 1 tespoon minced garlic. Process until basil is finely chopped.
- Toss with hot cooked angel hair. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Nutrioional Values: Per 1 cup serving: Calories: 310 Fat: 5g
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating3 people
Skinny yet flavorful. Perfect!misslizzi in Philadelphia loved it