Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars - Diabetic FriendlyFrom spinach1948 4 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- ½ cup margarine, softened shopping list
- 24 packets Equal or sugar substitute Equivalent shopping list
- 1/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar shopping list
- ½ cup 1% milk shopping list
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- ¾ cup quick oats, uncooked shopping list
- ½ tsp. baking soda shopping list
- ¼ tsp. salt shopping list
- ¾ cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat over at 350 F.
- Beat butter, Equal and light brown sugar until well combined. Stir in milk, peanut butter, egg and vanilla until blended. Gradually mix in combined flour, oats, baking soda and salt until blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread mixture evenly in a well sprayed 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Bake in oven at 350 F. for 20 to 22 minutes. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars; store in airtight container at room temperature.
- Nutritional Values: Calories per serving: 68, Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 8mg, Sodium: 61mg, Carbohydrate: 7g, Protein: 1g.
- Diabetic Exchanges: ½ starch, ½ fat.
- NOTE: This is a Diabetic Friendly recipe.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating4 people
Nice recipe ed.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
Thanks for another great recipe, Ed. This sounds delicious and yet is so easy - my kind of recipe! 5 Forks!graceeh in Kingston loved it
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Choco Lovers138 members
Diabetic And Or Lowcarb121 members
101 A Diabetic Low Carb Place158 members
The Wonderful World Of Peanut Butter56 members
Diabetic Friendly Recipes43 members
Peanut Butter Coconut Lovers13 members
Quick And Easy25 members
Dessert Paradise45 members