Marinated Chicken Breasts Grilled Or BakedFrom bakermanrooster 7 years ago
- 4 to 8 Boneless skinless chicken breasts. shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 Cup of red wine vinegar. shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 Cup of balsamic vinegar. shopping list
- 1 to 2 Cups of Kikkoman Terrayki sauce NOT marinade. shopping list
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons of ground white pepper. shopping list
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons of fresh coarse ground black pepper. shopping list
- 2 to 3 Tablespoons of cajun seasoning. shopping list
- 1 to 2 Tablespoon of garlic powder. NOT salt. shopping list
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons of onion powder. NOT salt. shopping list
- 2 Teaspoons fresh ground sea salt (optional). I do not use any salt. shopping list
- 1 Gallon ziplock bag or smaller. Big enough to get all the breast in plus the marinade I use gallon. shopping list
- This looks like a lot of marinade and it is but it works. DO NOT REUSE THE marinade DISCARD AFTER YOU PUT THE chicken ON THE GRILL SAFETY FIRST. LOL shopping list
How to make it
- Wash the chicken breast off under running water.
- Try to get as much water off the breast as you can before you put them into the bag.
- Then wash your hands can never be to sanitary. LOL
- Add all the dry spices it may look like a lot but believe me it isn't.
- Add all the liquids.
- Get as much air out of the bag as you can and seal tightly.
- Shake it really well to combine all the ingredients.
- Set the bag in a bowl big enough to hold it in case the bag leaks.
- I let mine marinade for 24 hours.
- During the 24 hour period I shake the bag to mix it well every 6 to 8 hours.
- Heat the coals to a white hot spread the coals out evenly and put the chicken breasts making sure not to touch each other.
- Watch them closely because the Terryaki in the marinade will burn easily with hot coals.
- When they are done to your liking serve them with a baked potato and a salad with everything in it but the kitchen sink in it bake your potato on the grill if you don't want to heat the kitchen up.
- Then see if that does'nt make you want more.
- P.S. leftovers are just as good.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookbakermanrooster Wichita, KS
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!