Chipotle Chicken Taco SaladFrom shandy 4 years ago
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 2/3 cup light sour cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced chipotle chile, canned in adobo sauce (I used about 1.5 tbsp mince chipotles + 2 tsp adobo sauce) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- Salad: shopping list
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce shopping list
- 2 cups chopped roasted skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 2 breasts) (I bought a seasoned rotisserrie chicken for ease) shopping list
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved shopping list
- 1/2 cup diced peeled avocado shopping list
- 1/3 cup thinly vertically sliced red onion shopping list
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 (8 3/4-ounce) can no-salt-added whole-kernel corn, rinsed and drained shopping list
How to make it
- To prepare dressing, combine first 7 ingredients, stirring well.
- To prepare salad, combine lettuce and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle dressing over salad; toss gently to coat. Serve immediately.
- Tip: Add a spoonful of adobo sauce for a spicier salad. Kidney or pinto beans also taste great in this dish.
- Yield: 4 servings (serving size: 2 1/2 cups)
The Cookshandy Port Orchard, WA
The Rating6 people
Great one love the flavors another high 5
Bakermanrooster--Richardbakermanrooster in Wichita loved it
Wow...another Great One!!!!griffintownboy in Sudbury loved it
I am going to have to make this when spring finally gets here..looks really good Shandy!!michellem in Idaho loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!