Baked Ground HogFrom thepiggs 8 years ago
- This recipe came from the Mountin Makin's in the Smokies Cookbook. The note above the recipe states that this recipe was recieved from someone's mother-in-law. shopping list
- Ground Hog shopping list
- spicewood branches shopping list
- salt, pepper to taste shopping list
- flour shopping list
- bacon greese or 1/2 cup shortening shopping list
How to make it
- Dress and cut it up. Put in pot, then bring to boil. Break up spicewood branches and put in pot with meat. Boil until meat is tender. Remove; then salt and pepper; then roll in flour; put in 1/2 cup shortening, preferably bacon grease. Then put in oven and bake until it is brown.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- thepiggs MO
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookthepiggs MO
- Not added to any groups yet!