Grilled Chicken Sausage Onions and Peppers over LinguineFrom frankieanne 8 years ago
- 16 oz. cooked linguine shopping list
- 1 (7 oz.) container refrigerated pesto shopping list
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 8 pieces shopping list
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 8 pieces shopping list
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1-1/4 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs shopping list
- 4 mild (or spicy, if you prefer) italian sausage links, cut into thirds shopping list
- oil (your choice) to coat grill basket shopping list
How to make it
- Heat grill. Cook linguine as directed on package. Drain; return to saucepan and add pesto. Toss to coat. Cover to keep warm.
- Place bell peppers and onion in lightly oiled grill basket; sprinkle with salt.
- Place chicken, sausage pieces and grill basket on gas grill over medium heat or over charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. Cook 20 minutes or until chicken is tender and juices run clear and sausages are browned and cooked thoroughly (turning as necessary). Stir vegetables several times and cook until tender.
- Place linguine on large serving platter. Top with chicken, sausages and vegetables.