Toasted RavioliFrom frankieanne 6 years ago
- 1 (16 oz.) package meat-filled ravioli (fresh or frozen and thawed) shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1 tsp. garlic salt shopping list
- 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs shopping list
- Grated parmesan cheese (optional) shopping list
- Warmed marinara sauce for dipping shopping list
How to make it
- Mix water with eggs in a shallow bowl and beat well. Mix garlic salt with the bread crumbs and place in a shallow dish or pie pan. Measure the flour into another shallow dish or pie pan.
- Heat vegetable oil in deep fryer or skillet to 350 degrees.
- Dip ravioli in flour, then in egg wash and then in bread crumbs.
- Carefully place in hot oil and fry until golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from oil and drain.
- Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Serve with warm marinara sauce.
The Cookfrankieanne Ukiah, CA
The Rating6 people
These look delicious!!neena51 in Hollywood loved it
I love toasted ravioli! Thank you!laurakaay in Oroville loved it
This was great! And will make again... and again!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!