Sweet Corn CakeFrom wps_suzanne 6 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- 2. Beat the egg, creamed corn, and honey/sugar together.
- 3. Mix in the self rising cornmeal.
- 4. Spray a small cast iron skillet with cooking spray (or better yet, if not watching your wasteline, grease with bacon grease).
- 5. Pour the batter into the cast iron skillet.
- 6. Bake for 30-45 minutes or until tests done (toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean).
- 7. Cut into four and serve!
The Cookwps_suzanne Huntsville, AL
The Rating7 people
Id be in corn cake heaven thanks bunches for recipe and sharing high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
YUMMY!!a1patti in Salem loved it
mmmmmm sounds wonderful!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!