Mashed Cauliflower Low CarbFrom spicy 9 years ago
- 1 tson of fresh minced rosemary, to taste shopping list
- 1 head of fresh cauliflower, rinsed,florets only shopping list
- Add water as needed shopping list
- 1/8-1/4 tspn of low sodium salt or salt, to taste shopping list
- 1 tbspn of smart balance butter shopping list
- 1/8 tspn of black pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1 tspn of fresh minced garlic shopping list
- 1/4 c of grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/8 tspn of chicken bouillon powder shopping list
- 1 tbspn of whipped cream cheese shopping list
How to make it
- In your large pot bring water to a boil.
- Take your cauliflower and cut it into pieces and put into the water, let that boil till you can stick a fork through it.
- Then drain
- Take your potato masher and finish adding the rest of the ingredients and stasrt mashing.
- When done I suggest that you taste and adjust the seasoning as needed.